Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Nice Evening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks!
Thx for having a nice OFP - Evening last weekend with you guys! It was real good fun and i could say now that your philosophy is not only written in your HP, but carried out in Game too - very impressive for me.
Btw - as I saw the tons of MB to download for the FDF - Mod i was a BIT shocked, but now i see, that this one is worth every single Byte! I love it (even its much to learn about all the new Weapons...).
If you don´t bother i will join your server againin the next weeks.
Have a good time and Greets
Tony Marony
Hi Tony and thanks.

I look forward to playing again soon.
Was nice having you on the server and your welcome to join any time you want. I know FDF is quite big but the server doesn't require that many addons compaired to some other servers out there. FDF is by far the best that has happened to OFP.. The mod has hundreds of weapons and with different sights so it's impossible to keep track of them all, especially the AT weapons.

Cya around
Yes, as we saw last Sunday the AT´s ARE tricky :-) - and also this stupid tow tripod omg!
Last week I tried to build my own train mission to shoot with different weapons on targets. But unfortunetly i´m a noob in making missions and so i didn´t find out how to make a ammocrate wich contains different types of AT weapons. I searched the web for a hint of how to do it, but i didn´t find the right thing.
So maybe some guys of you know how to do that or can give me a link to a "how to build ammocrates" - Site???
Because i agree with what Balschoiw said: If you do a little practice with the AT´s on static targets in different distances you learn how to use it right, weather the optics are callibrated right or not...

Greets again
Tony Tankblaster Marony
True, I forced myself into some training too after I blew up Llauma the other night Wink
But the problem here is my pc stutters for a moment when too much happens at the same time, like simultaneously shooting AT at a large tank... then after the stutter I notice I fired horribly off target.