Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Rather Chaos than Coop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,
I just want to say, that I didn´t enjoy last night very much (like some others too), because there was too much chaos and too less teamwork!
LLauma´s and Bal´s announcement, that they think about kicking off Newbies and making the server more private is one very sad thing, but it seemes like it would be necessary... :-(.
I don´t know, if i am one of the "Newbies" or not (because i joined up not sooo long ago), but I would prefer to get kicked off than going on like this!!!
Anyways, thanx again to CIA for the good work and games I could enjoy with some of you.
Grretings
Tony -the suicidal AT Bomber- Marony ;-)
I guess you are allowed to join. It's the guys who noone has ever seen that will have to find another place. I don't mean to make it boring but I won't accept that people play around on our server and especially when they still continue after I have told them not to. This goes to all who plays on the server, even those who've been around for a long time. Use the BIS forum standard of behaving as a standard for our server.
yes like i said in bis forums it wasnt a "great night" comparing with other great ones, im full aware of server behaving and rules, also have been playing for some weeks, so i guess ill have to go on trial. if ur gona have trials soons i apreciate if u informed me.

stay kewl Wink

[Edited on 8/6/2005 by meio_maluco]