Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: TS Troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HayaDay, brave CIA Comrades!

Let me first say: Thx for kicking me off your TS Server! Yes i know, i made noises, and yes i know Bals told me to stop doing this. But let me say this: I´m using TS for about 1 Year now, and my settings went fine all the time (as you could recognize all the games i played with you –there were never Tony-Noises). For some reasons i dont know, TS decided yesterday to change this and bring me into trouble with my beloved comrades! I really don´t know why, but in the beginnig of the first game i made noises. Embarrassing! I saw that and was already checking TS as Bals gave “silence-order” to me. As i said, i was already on it, and of course the best thing i could do was to deactivate auto-activation from TS. Silence again.
But as i died (cause i tried to use my f18 as a plow – bad idea!) i decided to use my gained extra time to fix that piece of TS-scrap. I soon had to recognize that this was (another) bad idea, cause as i turned on auto-activation again (after i made a few changes in TS), the damned noises were here again too! And Llauma kicked me off quicker than i could spell Push-to-talk!
Well, of course you can do that, i know its your server, not mine. But, heck, how could i fix the prob when you don´t even give me a chance to test my settings??? Annoying! I went to bed and dreamt of strange noises and electro-shock punishments....
Now, tonight i tried to fix the prob and pushed a lot of buttons and sliders, which i don´t know what they´re for (why do i have a NVMixer? Am i a cocktail bar or what?) and finally i switched back to push-to-talk, cause i want to be allowed to play more good games on your good server and i DONT want to upset people! So i hope all will be fine again and i apollogize for recent noises and for eventually upcoming, too.
BTW: I got a few nice pictures of our superb flying skills wich i will post as soon as i found out how to do that the BI - Forums... ;-).

Greets

Tony Marony
You were transmitting what other people said so everything got echoed. You are not the first one who has been kicked.