Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Tonal works, get ready
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On behalf of Sputnik and Pulverizer Tonal now runs on th CiA server!Everybody get all the needed addons please as we will start playing it as soon as we update the BIS thread and post it here on the news section.
Hi,

good news so far :-).

Can i just add tonal as one more Mod to load?

ist looks like this for me at the moment:

i load the finmod.exe (of course) with the cccp-Mod and the Bas mod, as i still play with the "Sputnik-Mod".

So what else do i have to add? Is it ok, if i just add another mod with the tonal stuff? Probably not, because i get some error messages eg. "No entry config.cpp/cfgWeapons.Jam_W762M_200FSmag" on starting the game, and i got kicked out of MP - Game on loading the mission "internal Conflict" with the error "missing addon BTRT-A" or something.

Some other Missions worked, though...

And we probably we should make a download for the missions, because some of them ar really big, for example 2MB for the "noname coop"...
... and at "Desperate Action" the mission enden just after 2 mins and said "You made it" hehe. seems not to work properly... I added in the mission list!

Greets

Tony
Tony, I simply put all of the Tonal PBO's in my @BAS mod folder, though I don't see why using a different, @tonal mod folder should cause any troubles. I guess you are missing some addons because "Internal Conflict" works for me.

We will publish the needed pbo's as soon as I figure out what pbo's are really needed. meanwhile it seems as if we will publish this link as the proper download source for Tonal:

http://www.gotf.net/index.php?option=com...einfo&id=2

You can download it and see if you are missing anything.
Thx Variable :-).

I will download it and put it in my Bas Folder too then.

Greets

Tony
seems as it works good now...

looking forward to tonight :-)