Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: ArmA Game Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the meantime, let's add another evening of gaming, dedicated to ArmA. What day would you like it to be?

All members, please list all your free evenings and which one of these you prefer the most. Do so even if you don't have ArmA, or the rig to support it yet, because this could last for a while, even until you get it.

My free evenings- Depends how I work, so for me it doesnt really matter. So except Sundays and Wednesday, It's ok for me.
It doesn't matter for me either.
Hmm well i say Thursday or Tuesday Wink
Except friday and saturday, other days after 20h would be fine!. :-)

I cant really determine a day in the week where i can regularly spare the time or not except for wednesday and sunday. Saturday might fit a bit better but not much.
Thursdays and Saturdays will not be very good for me, the rest is okay. I would say especially mondays or tuesdays would be great!
As i have no regular work-times, it doesnt matter for me. I´ll be just there - or i am in work Undecided.
I'm not sure what my work schedule is going to be like, it might change every three weeks from what I'm hearing at work. However as of now I have Tuesday and Wednesday off.

So maybe Tuesday?
OK! Seems like it's going to be Tuesdays since it was mentioned by most of us as a free evening. Moreover, Pulverizer mentioned that Thursdays are Zeus gaming nights, so it will be wise not to conflict with their nights so players will not have to choose between us and them.

What we have to do now is open a new topic on the BI board (That will have hundreds of replies like the Flashpoint thread hehe... I'm excited like a girl).

Should we have the same system as we have with Flashpoint? Getting the password upon request after agreeing to the rules? Anything special you think we might need to add in the opening post?
I think Llaumas first post fits for Arma perfect too. Not too much and not too less :-).

The PW-system has proven its worth in my opinion, i would keep it as it is.
What do you guys feel about starting at 20:00 CET (an hour earlier)?
How do you guys feel about starting the meeting an hour earlier (at 20:00 CET)?

I know a few Israeli players that it will make it easier for them to play with us (Including myself).
Evenin all. Just thought I'd drop a line to introduce meself.
Really lookin forward to playin some good co-ops in ArmA, a pleasure I aint had since my OFP days. If it's alright with you that is. ;D
anyways, my email add is danberry1986@hotmail.com
Hope to see you fellas online soon.
(02-19-2008, 11:21 PM)Berry link Wrote: [ -> ]Evenin all. Just thought I'd drop a line to introduce meself.
Really lookin forward to playin some good co-ops in ArmA, a pleasure I aint had since my OFP days. If it's alright with you that is. ;D
anyways, my email add is danberry1986@hotmail.com
Hope to see you fellas online soon.

Hi Berry, good to have you with us. some nice coop action is ahead of us!