Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: how to make own island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have got thing to make own island (säynätsalo) its in jyväskylä
but still how i can make that what i need to that how i fix bugs if it goes and where i ca dload needed programs ???
Hi,

look there for your first start: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Terrain_Editing

There you will find the link to Visitor 3, the official tool from BIS, the manual and a short entry.
ehh i ask taht same in fdfmod forums and iload some things there and my comp got somethig and now i must instal fdfmod ofp and other addons again sry but if someone can make that map to me :-[
muumipappa, are you participating in the coop nights? if so, under which nickname?
i m not played here yet but my nick is muumipappa (i played only other fdfmod servers and [CiA] pulivezers server (EWEFDF)) some one has maybe see mee too with name -=S.E.C=- muumipappa (i was in sec one month ago)
and ofcourse i dont know that password (in server) so i cannot play here ;D
(01-26-2008, 03:58 PM)muumipappa link Wrote: [ -> ]ehh i ask taht same in fdfmod forums and iload some things there and my comp got somethig and now i must instal fdfmod ofp and other addons again sry but if someone can make that map to me :-[

sorry, I do not understand what you mean
i load something here but its was close to broke my computer and i must reinstall ofp and fdf
so can someone else make it (säynätsalo)
(01-27-2008, 01:15 PM)muumipappa link Wrote: [ -> ]and ofcourse i dont know that password (in server) so i cannot play here ;D

Man... so why dont you ask for the it?? Smile read the info on this link to get the password:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ik...46112;st=0
ok and whats its id (server id) i nee it to ofp launcher ???
(01-27-2008, 09:12 PM)muumipappa link Wrote: [ -> ]ok and whats its id (server id) i nee it to ofp launcher ???

i guess you mean the server ip. it is:
oh yes i say wrong sry
(01-27-2008, 09:12 PM)muumipappa link Wrote: [ -> ]ok and whats its id (server id) i nee it to ofp launcher ???

You also need to read the rules and get all the necessary addons and message me or any other CiA member to get the password.
i send to pulverizer because i m his friend  ;D
and do u play here some other days (with wednesday and sunday)
(01-28-2008, 06:31 PM)muumipappa link Wrote: [ -> ]i send to pulverizer because i m his friend  ;D
and do u play here some other days (with wednesday and sunday)

We play in tuesdays also, but ArmA.
Quote:i send to pulverizer because i m his friend
Please don't be offended but I don't consider people I've never met face to face as my friends and I've only seen you like two or three times in a computer game. I have not even spoke to you on voice comms.
Pages: 1 2