Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Mole Hunt campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finished the two remaining missions of my Mole Hunt campaign (4 missions in total). Basically some simple ww2 missions with grouplink2 as AI enhancement so they act smarter, flee and reinforce each other. I had them lying around on my pc at about 80% but never came around to finish them before as we don't play ww2 missions that much. As we tried and almost completed the first part a few weeks back, I decided to complete the remaining work so we can play this if we feel like it some day.
Yeah the Mole Hunt campaign missions are marked for completion. Let's give them another shot in the next meeting.
In order to make the first mission a bit more exciting I made some adjustments. Now we don't have to go back to the radioman after visiting the resistance member but can go straight through to the colonel. Furthermore all questionmarkers are removed to increase the chance we get into contact with enemy patrolls.
(02-14-2008, 12:18 PM)Post link Wrote: [ -> ]In order to make the first mission a bit more exciting I made some adjustments. Now we don't have to go back to the radioman after visiting the resistance member but can go straight through to the colonel. Furthermore all questionmarkers are removed to increase the chance we get into contact with enemy patrolls.

It would be also nice to find some scattered vehicles (used by the enemy or by civilians), especially if you have smashed your own drive.. Wink
Done, an enemy truck is driving around the area. GL2 has this nice feature where infantry disembarks the truck when attacked. When things quiet down, they reembark and continue their path.