Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hello, and thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the games yesterday (23.3), I really enjoyed playing there.
I just wish I had more time to play. I can't stay up all night.

I realized, I still have much to learn, especially from your very intensive coop playing style.
But it sure will be worth of learning, cause this seems to the Real Coop, I've been looking for.
Yesterday we had very good group leaders.

Hope I'll see you all on the CiA server again!

PS. In the near future, will the CiA server be online also other times than Coop Nights?

Greets

Osku [PnM]
Hi Osku! Thanks for joining us. You and Peetu from "Pengunade Message" are a great addition to our coop experience. I am confident that with time you will get used to our style and it will become more easier to keep up with us. In the next games you will get the chance to meet many players that were not with us last night.

In the past we used to keep the server down when not on coop nights but lately, and especially since the password removal, it is online all the time. I think we should keep it on 24 hours a day 7 days a week. By doing so we will contribute to the OFP community and especially to the Finmod part of it. Moreover, the welcome message now includes this website's address and our coop nights times so leaving the server on will publish us our games to more players.

Lobanak- Do you think that leaving the server online all the time will be a problem?
(03-24-2008, 02:46 PM)Variable link Wrote:Lobanak- Do you think that leaving the server online all the time will be a problem?

not a problem