Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: hey all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope you're all doing well. i'm new to the CIA. like to get in on your co-ops if possible and join the 'club' as it were. anyways, a little about me: 23, Canadian, currently serving in the army reserves (arm'd recce - gunner/crew commander within the patrol)

anyways, hope to get on with you guys. catch everyone later
So, for my second post. i just got back into OFP and have no clue what all is needed to get it back up to par in order to play with you guys...can someone translate all that is below and maybe point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance.
Welcome aboard Mikeman, looking forward to playing with you soon...

And now for some getting started advices!

Visit this Help Page. The "Installing the game and addons"  part takes you step by step through the process of installing OFP, patching it and installing Finmod.

Once you have done with stage no.9 visit the addons section on our homepage and get all the BAS addons. Simply download all the PBO's on the BAS link directly, and put them under Operation Flashpoint\BAS\addons (you will need to manually create the BAS folder and the addons folder inside of it). Now you will need to find the shortcut to Finmod, right click it and add -mod=BAS at the end of its 'target line'(make sure there is a single space at the end of the line before you add it).

That's about it. Get also Temspeak and connect to ts.ciahome.net, the password is ciafdf.

If you need any more help let us know. Good luck!