Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CIA Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Kenwort

No thats not a problem, convert the footage to wmv with some converter and send it to yousendit.com Wink
(04-15-2008, 07:48 PM)Kenwort link Wrote: [ -> ]No thats not a problem, convert the footage to wmv with some converter and send it to yousendit.com Wink

Any recommendations of a program to use?

Kenwort

Ok, so I'm starting to gather some material. If you have any vids you would like to share that are related to CIA gaming them please contact me Smile
I remember some of us (not me, I think mostly Pulverizer and Variable) have captured tons of videos during our gaming sessions. If this material is still available is a different story though...

Edit: just read the thread again from the start and noticed that it was Staos who captured 20 GB, but I haven't seen him for weeks...
I have like dozen hours worth of unedited video that you can have. The problem is moving this amout of data over the internets.

If you have (or would set up) an ftp server, I could upload it. It would probably take several days at my transmit rate of ~300 kB / s.

Kenwort

What amount are we talking about?
I have a US based server, maybe you could upload it there.
Somewhere between 10 and 15 GB. It's mostly xvid 512x384 @ 15fps.

Just PM me the details and I'll upload them at my convenience. I can upload some now and the rest after 25th or so.

Kenwort

Details sent.
15GB was a bit underestimated... Found six hours more footage with higher quality, that is 33GB alone.

Kenwort

Well ok then.. choose the best scenes and upload them... don't uploaded something that I wouldn't need.. Smile
It would be days of work to pick the cinematic bits off the hours and hours of raw footage so... No. I don't even have any good software to edit video efficiently. Most of it is first person gameplay, with maybe 10% spectating.

Kenwort

[b]CiA: Comrades in Arms
28/29 December 2008 Coop Evening

Video: Created by Kenwort [url=
Kenwort, I like your movie (I could even be seen for 1 second  Big Grin). It would be cool if a video could show more or less the planning and execution of a whole mission or it's highlights, with some background music like in this one and when there is suitable TS chatter to fade out the music a bit...

Edit: oh and what are those model replacements in your screenshots? For example: http://www.armedzone.tv/gallery/gallerie...-22-69.jpg
This is great! I liked the movie and was proud to present it to my friends at work. I fully agree with Zwobot here, TS chatter will add a lot and will demonstrate our way of gaming. Could it be added?

Zwobot- This converted model is included in Sputnik's conversion pack.
Pages: 1 2 3