Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! hard to find any alive OFP community anymore but this seems to be still alive Smile
I hope i can join your organized games, but i have to tell you that im pretty newbie at ofp, i started playing it few years ago but back then i played it as "normal shooting-game" so i didnt learn much about the game, and all the stuff it has to offer as a simulator but im willing to learn. Luckily i've played CO-OP's alot so that helps a little. Smile
Tervetuloa, Ville. Always nice to see new people getting into the game. Just make sure you check the needed addons and teamspeak configuration in advance. If you need any help you can ask me in english or finnish. The co-op nights start on wednesday and sunday, 21:00 in Finland's time zone.
Hello Ville! Welcome aboard.

Ive added you to MSN (roiketsev), feel free to ask any questions. Funny, I got 2 Ville contacts now on my MSN list hehe, the first is Ville from Kyllikki Smile