Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hello guys..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was great playing with u tonight. I´ll try to get all your addons so I can play with you more :-). Take care
So may i guess you are Frankieboy?

If you are, i have to admit, that you did quite well in leading that one mission, at least when we consider, that you are a newbie  ;D.

I´m very sure, that, with time, we can get you right in the Line and then we will - maybe - let you be leader again, harharhar...

Of course you are mostly very welcome on the server again. And if you need help with the Addons, let us know! You got the Links on the Download-Section?

BTW: I really wonder, what wonderful things can be done with this Buttons up in that Editor - You cannot praise Lobanak and the god of HTML enough....

Sersn

Tony

PS: Only Anoia, the godess of stuck drawers is even cooler...
Frankieboy?? No that wasn´t me. I am George Buske if u didn´t know. I usually play as an AT-guy :-)
hmmm, i dont remeber on that one.., anyways, praise Lobanak and get the addons, that will do it perfectly :-)

Greets

Tony

Welcome George, looking forward to playing with you more. Do you have MSN or ICQ? If so, check my profile and add me for game reminders.