Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Terrible news about ArmA 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marek spanel in an [url=

Kenwort

What does revvive mean?
It means that if you die during a (single player, probably) mission, after a few moments your character will get back to life. same goes (I guess) for your teammates. Without the fear of death, the game will be rendered completely unrealistic, and kill any sense of immersion from it. It will be a game for kids, maybe, stupid ones, but definately not for adults.

Kenwort

lol, where is the realism gone?
another good reason to skip arma2 and wait for ofp2 on next year spring Smile
I hope you can disable this....
Hey fellas. Yeah I'm afraid that ArmA2 is gonna suck cock big time but at least there'll be ofp2.
One thing I've noticed too, why is Kenwort using my pic? Some homo fan I wasn't aware of?
(07-04-2008, 04:43 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]"...so in ArmA 2 it's possible to revive the character within a certain while...".

Well, it seems like they will fuck up this game too. After Armed assault, and this quoting, I have no expectations from ArmA 2 whatsoever.
Seems like they want a mainstream FPS-game, run away and kill. Too bad, I always say the best way to build OFP successor is: remove the bugs in OFP, update graphic and make it possible to join game or spec-mode while connecting to server after a game has started Wink