Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Back from Greece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I'm back from the bike trip in Greece. Had great fun... Hope I didn't miss much Smile

If you want you can see the trip's pictures in this album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/roiketsev/BikeTripInGreece#
lol, http://picasaweb.google.com/roiketsev/Bi...3301190050, engineering on a bottle-neck;
but I didn't see anyone with an Israeli flag on the back of his neck (I kind of miss it too) Wink
I just realized what "bike tour" means. For some reason I was thinking of bicycle  Big Grin
(10-26-2008, 09:47 PM)Zwobot link Wrote: [ -> ]I just realized what "bike tour" means. For some reason I was thinking of bicycle  Big Grin
Yeah I was thinking bicycle too until I saw those pictures :o
(10-26-2008, 10:46 PM)lenin link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Zwobot link=topic=1531.msg6455#msg6455 date=1225050420]
I just realized what "bike tour" means. For some reason I was thinking of bicycle  Big Grin
[/quote]

Is it even possible to say bike and refer to a bicycle?
(10-27-2008, 09:29 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=lenin link=topic=1531.msg6456#msg6456 date=1225054002]
[quote author=Zwobot link=topic=1531.msg6455#msg6455 date=1225050420]
[/quote]

Is it even possible to say bike and refer to a bicycle?
[/quote]

Yes, I use ut all the time and people understand what I mean.
Great, another off-road biker. What a great country to ride.
The TA is just the right bike for it. Got a Super Tenere myself.

Nice pictures there m8.

Cheers
Shift
(10-27-2008, 10:24 AM)Shifty link Wrote: [ -> ]Great, another off-road biker. What a great country to ride.
The TA is just the right bike for it. Got a Super Tenere myself.

Nice picture there m8.

Cheers
Shift

The Tenere resembles the Translalp. How big is its engine? the TA's were good for off road riding, I just wish they hadn't installed road wheels on them. If they had off-road wheels it would have been perfect and we could have gone even more in-land.
The Super Tenere is a twin cilinder, 750cc. The normal Tenere is a thumper with 600cc. Had one too, still miss it.  :'(

Tho the ST has a 21" frontrim its a big lump to drive through terrain but as we say, practise makes a master and im far from being a master lol.

[Image: Afbeelding003.jpg]

Hya!

When it comes down to the beast, you got to take that one:
The Mother of all Offroaders

[Image: xt.jpg]
You cant beat it, but it can beat you :-).

Great bike. I wouldnt change for any new one (except for a HP2 maybe ;-) )!

Hey Shifty, leave the pic, it´s a nice one :-)!
OMG Tony, the good oll XT500 is on top of my wish list.  :-*
I would swap the Tenere for a good XT if I ever get the chance.

So this baby is yours??? Bloody hell, you lucky bassid.  Wink

Treat her like a lady, she's worth it.
I got a Yamahaa XT 350cc myself at home, but i'm thinking of selling it since i got a damned company car..
yes, the lady is mine ;-).

I would never sell this bike, even though i drove nearly nothing this year. I just change the oil every year, thats all and she´s fine :-). Whenever i want to drive, i go out, kick and rush :-)... Taxes are cheap for this small bikes, so its cheap anyways. I wouldnt sell it Var, if i was you ;-).
Nooo, dont sell the XT Variable. Israel is a great place for a XT.

Believe me, I'm the last one who would want to sell such a great bike. But the insurance is too high in this country for a bike that is rarely in use, it's around 860 Euros a year!