Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: co@_14_fdf_harvest_winter.fdf_maldevic_w
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my latest mission made from "scratch", and as you seem to have given up on it I updated it a bit Smile

Changes in v1.5
- Chopper changed Mi17 -> Mi24
- New intro
- other minor adjustments (to counter possible lag issues, difficulty)

Previous version 1.2 release date: April 2008

Mission plan:
Quote:The resistance movement has tripled its strength in the last week and now we even have some military advisors from the most powerful nation in the world. Time to find out our capabilities, heh...

Our American allies have promised to help us capture a Russian ground attack helicopter that's stationed at the chopper base in the valley. Local ex military pilots will be providing air support with the chopper..

Meanwhile, the resistance team will need to paralyze the major AA defences consisting of a shilka and two AA patrols around the town.

End Mission Radio button: This works only after "all" objectives are ticked.

• Americans (Codename Yankee): Capture the Russian chopper base. After you are done, the pilots will transport you to support the resistance.
  • Pilots (Chiffchaff): Make your way to the chopper, get in and fight!

• Resistance (Fox): Destroy the shilka and two AA patrols to make room for the chopper.

• Pilots: Transport the Americans to help the resistance and destroy any tanks in and near the town.

• Seize Ribnica.

• The Ruskies will not be in joy if you make this far. Repel counter-attacks!

Quiz: This mission is a sequel to one of my previous missions. Can you name that mission? ;D
Where is the downloadlink so one can upload it to the server?