Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: co@_04_fdf_comrades_of_vengeance.fdf_rukajarvi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beta version, leave comments here.

Mission plan:
Quote:We abandoned our post when the enemy raided one of our road blocks. We had no chance of survival had we stayed there. Our platoon commander Lieutenant Igor Lubov III ordered us and 4 other red army soldiers to be executed for treason immediately. Fortunately for us, the truck carrying the prisoners drove a corner straight into a ditch and we managed to escape. The four others weren't so lucky; they were murdered afterwards.

You start here, next to a road. A truck carrying troops is headed your way from Hyypölä. Stop it. Don't harm the unarmed driver. With the truck and driver, threatened to lose his head by disobeying, infiltrate into the enemy divisional head quarters and assassinate Lubov III.

• Infiltrate into the Soviet base and assassinate commander Lubov III.

• A kind farmer has promised to hide you in his barn. Hide there.
As always, a nice mission from Lenin. I find the molotov's a bit hard to use...  Wink
I'm already eager to play it... Smile
New version 1.1:
-Added option to skip the infiltration part, to get straight to the actoin
-Fixed the middle cutscene
-Enemy cannot be super retarded anymore (skill level 0.4 minimum)
hey! The infiltration is a supreme part! Dont want to miss it! Its a great part of missionediting (imo) and cool action on the way to the farmer with all the groups engaging...

cu later!

Tony
It skips only the part where you capture the truck (which may get boring quickly). If you dont want to skip it then choose "No, dont skip infiltration" at slot selection Smile
There might be a bug with that one (Skip Infiltration), driver wont drive to base. And spec-script seems a bit buggy if u get killed at infiltration. One time it works another time it don't, but it might be a spec-script-issue. My advice to avoid it is to stay alive Wink