Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Gday and thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Thanks for the coop on Sun night (/morning...)! Was my first time so still getting use to it...

Martin.

(Marto)
(01-19-2009, 12:27 AM)mdwa link Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

Thanks for the coop on Sun night (/morning...)! Was my first time so still getting use to it...

Martin.

(Marto)

We are always happy to add a serious player to the team and you sure seem like one. Good to have you with us! Hoping to see you on the server on a regular basis.
Welcome again. I still can't believe you got up at 4 in the morning to play Ofp with us or did you not sleep at all? Anyway, it was a determined effort  Big Grin
We'd better honor him with a game at 12.00 CET Wink
Thanks again guys, I'll be there Wed (Thu morning for me...)....

Martin.
Hi again all,

Was fun again last night... even though I was run over by a truck  Big Grin Big Grin but pretty funny though.

Enjoyed it, the funny stuff too esp. Overlord...

How did the rest of the great search go?

I'm off away for a month at 5am tomorrow morning but will definately join you guys again when I'm back!
;D
Martin.
I'm sorry for the truck accident, even if it wasn't me... Those things sometimes happens around trucks when boarding. Short time after (in The Search) we had a major truck accident (me involved as driver). Think it was due to lag, suddenly one of the AI's run into our truck, damaged it and injured the most of us Tongue
Back now... hope to join you guys tonight (tomorrow morning for me...)

Martin.
U'll be welcome Martin