Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: OFP WW2 mod server by Incubus[LOL Junior]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
tx guys, i found the solution, all working in order

Over i will send you the .txt file about my finmod directory
strangest thing: i completly reinstall my OFP today
reinstall the FDF as 3-4 times b4
now i kept my eyes in your instructions and installed fdf without problems (like sometimes b4)
BUT THE BUG STILL THERE!!!!
in some missions some weapons NO BULLETS
i can pick it up (ammo), i can reload, can do all but not visual bullets and cant shoot (just like with empty weap.)

so thats why i will send you the .txt file about my finmod directory Big Grin
take a look it pls.
im in finishing straight with my WW2 addonpack and server, after i will be more time to play fdf again...

soz my crappy english "im hungarian whats your excuse?"

cy guyz and tx for help
(02-06-2009, 06:25 PM)Incubus link Wrote:Over i will send you the .txt file about my finmod directory
Still waiting for your directory structure Incubus.

(02-06-2009, 06:25 PM)Incubus link Wrote:in some missions some weapons NO BULLETS
i can pick it up (ammo), i can reload, can do all but not visual bullets and cant shoot (just like with empty weap.)
Do you remember which weapon and mission? And do you get any error messages on startup? I guess you run FDF without any other mods/ addons?

(02-06-2009, 06:25 PM)Incubus link Wrote:soz my crappy english "im hungarian whats your excuse?"
Told you Wink

"Still waiting for your directory structure Incubus. "
erhm sorry, ok, i have busy days (test server operating all day)
i will make it tomorrow i promise  ;D

"Do you remember which weapon and mission? And do you get any error messages on startup? I guess you run FDF without any other mods/ addons?"
dont remember, but i will see it tomorrow
i run (from OFPw) @fdf @ECP and @Zekmod (maybe this one? never think on it)

ill be glad, if you join to us tomorrow and others of course too  Wink
and thanks for your help, we found solution almost all problems we have

greets
FDFmod directory has to be named "finmod".
(02-11-2009, 10:36 AM)Lenin link Wrote:FDFmod directory has to be named "finmod".
as stated in the guide... [b]http://www.ciahome.net/forum/index.php?topic=1547.0 Wink
You must not run any other config mods.

If you have
finmod/bin/config.cpp

and
whatever/bin/config.cpp

then using -mod=finmod;whatever will cause the whatever mod to overwrite the file finmod needs. FDFmod defines a lot of ammo classes and stuff in the main config, so you can't overwrite it. Also it uses sound files from absolute path finmod/sounds/ so you cannot rename the finmod folder.
hey guys

looks like fdf workin good now... tx for a lot of help

almost all missions updated on my ww2mod site
these are all workin missions on test server
all day 10AM-21PM

http://www.freewebs.com/ofpww2mod/missionsnew.htm

greets
http://www.freewebs.com/ofpww2mod/missionsnew.htm
Pages: 1 2