Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, Ive recently came back to OFP after a long break. installed FDF and thought Id give the CIA coop nights a try. Ive enjoyed it so far and love the coop teamwork making it a more realistic viewpoint.  As a gamer Im experienced in CTI, used to be part of n00bs clan a while ago.  Anyway just wanted to say hi and look forwrd to joining you.  Ive bought a mic and installed ts2 just for the coop nights lol..  Im also a mission maker, single player mainly, im not great but not bad either Wink
Who do i sent missions to?  Here is a mission brief, ive already converted to FDF for MP, but dont know where to send it to?

Dossier 4532B Operation Chilled Fuel.

Mission Objective: To delay the Soviet advance by cuttiung off their fuel supplies to the front line.
Team: Echo Zero
Date of Op: 16th March
Intel: Recon suggests a possible 15 tango's including patrols around Lovozero. The fuel depot tango count unknown, expect multiple combatants. Forest patrols unknown as area was hostile. Armour count, 3 AA shilka's, 1 BMD and 1 AA Gun.
Plan: For ariel recon in this area we must destroy the AA coverage in Lovozero. Once AA are destroyed, head due south, to the Fuel Depots. Destroy the fuels tanks, every fuel tank in those 2 depots. Finally for your extraction to be successful, destroy the roof top AA gun at the southern depot.
Ammo Supplies optional at safe house to the south.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Destroy the Shilka AA Coverage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Destroy Fuel Depot 1 fuel tanks.
Destroy Fuel Depot 2 fuel tanks.
Destroy the roof top AA gun.
Hi and welcome SneakySix, glad you like our little game Wednesday.
You can send the mission to me at overlord@ciahome.net and make a quick check (just to check for unknown addons e.g) I'll upload it to server and we'll play it next time.
roger

addOns[]=
{
"Finnish_Defence_Forces_Mod",
"fdf_worlds",
"bis_resistance",
"bmp2"

mission sent to you, thanks mate
Uploaded to server, ready to play Wink
Ello sneaky, good to see a former n00bs member. I was in n00bs myself and later in AFC. Still am btw.