Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Welcome all new players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just give me password! Or don't!
Be patient and don't worry. There is no need for any panic, you can trust us for doing the right thing as we are all reasonable people, except for Overlord... Oh, and he is handling this stuff... Then again, start worrying Wink
So here I am

New Player

Hello

:o :o :o  ;D ;D ;D
Same here, another old new player reporting in!  ;D

ps, PW asap so I can join sunday games.

Now that I'm lucky password owner, I must say that I really appreciate following the rules. More rules - more fun, and I am not a lawyer. Main reason why I prefer to play on this server is that here coop play really works (most of the time). Without rules and command structure we are lost. So, because of that I understand why you want to keep intruders from crashing in and doing their Rambo stuff, making chaos etc. 
So... What one has to do to earn a password? CIA seems to be the last refuge for tactically-minded OFP players, so I've pretty much got nowhere else to go. I can't really contribute anything to this community, except my methodical approach to the game  :Smile
Newbie on forum says HELLO  Big Grin
Salute soldiers!  I'm not new on CiA server, but I was not active on forums. Just drop by to say hi!

(06-06-2009, 02:51 PM)Peki Boy link Wrote: [ -> ]So here I am

New Player

Hello

:o :o :o   ;D ;D ;D
So...you couldn't live without BMW signs around...OMFG,  you are really sick.  Just kidding buddy. Nice to see you here. ;D
Hey Wolfy you realy want to bite a bullet from behind again!  ;D ;D ;D

B M W
Hello  ;D

Mushr00m reporting in  Smile

Hopefully someone remembers me so i can get my password asap. (wanna play in a few hours) :'(
Hi, i'm kinda new, posted for addon help, working now, anxious to play WGL server!

Thanks for help with addons everyone!

what get the password on ofp server?
Hello!

I played few coops on CIA OFP server some time ago, but later on paused my OFP activity for various reasons...

Now i want to continue playing coops on your server. I definitely interesting in organized coops and teamplay oriented missions.

I barely hopes someone could remember me, but i played less than dozen CIA coop nights before  :'(
hi all, im quite an old OFP player havent got round to getting a new PC to play Arma let alone Arma2 and was hoping to come and have a few games with the CIA i love playing Co-Ops so will be hoping to come play soon  Smile
reporting to PW waiting list Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3