Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: OFP: WGL Anti armour weapon sights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And acording to your OL, Marto will go up 0200 to play white us here in Europe(cant understand howe he is able to do anything the rest of the day after that early start). Cant complane about that level of intrest in the game ;D

Cheers
Grip
Have no clue Tongue All I know is my time seems pretty close to CET
I can join at 8.00 tonight, and last time I used the WGL mortar I could drop rounds within 100 feet of my targets. I just need to practise before tonight and I should be fine.
hola,

i will try to make it aswell.

Azimut is geographical North btw. in the sense of surveyors. It can be also meant as the angle from geografical north to your route.

CU

Tony

Updated with M136AT4.

Working on more...
Updated: RPG-7Victor added.
http://world.guns.ru/grenade/gl02-e.htm

The ones modelled in WGL are:

PG-7 = PG-7VM

PG-7VL

PG-7VR (but shape of warhead is not correct in WGL)

TBG-7V

Too bad the OG-7V isn't modelled....
Awesome... RPO-A.....

http://world.guns.ru/grenade/gl46-e.htm  :o :o
Updated: RPG-22/26/27 added.
Marto, you were missing the WGL Javelin launcher... so here it is:

Top-down fire-mode
1. Select "Weapon Javelin (Top down)" from the action-menu

2. Switch to sights view. Zoom in, and right-click ONCE to lock your target. (you won't see any marker)

[Image: javsight1.jpg]

3. Elevate your weapon by exiting sights view, and placing your target inside the reticule (as shown in the screenshot below) This is important, because if you don't do this, the missile will hit ground and have nasty effect on you and your teammates...

[Image: javsight2.jpg]

4. Launch.
The missile will first go towards the sky, and then come back down and hit the designated target at its top.
If it flies towards the outer space, you didn't lock it correctly. Wink

---

Direct Hit fire-mode
1. Select "Weapon Javelin (Direct hit)" from the action-menu

2. Lock the target exactly same way than in "Top down"-mode.

(no second sighting/elevating weapon required here)

3. Launch.

In direct-hit mode, the missile will fly directly to target.
Excellent! Smile Smile

Added to top post.

Still need:
RPG-7
Dragon
RPO-A
Okay, here's the rest of it  Smile

[Image: wgl_rpg7.jpg]

[Image: wgl_dragon.jpg]

[Image: wgl_rpo.jpg]

Is the Dragon good like that?
Thanks Osku! I updated the first post. Also added a third fire mode to Javelin.
(12-15-2009, 03:30 PM)Marto link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Osku! I updated the first post. Also added a third fire mode to Javelin.

Nice, good to know that 3rd mode too. Javelin seems to be real multi-purpose tool.
The guidance system could be used for taking out helicopters too, since it can't lock to airborne targets (as far as I know).
Great stuff on the Javelin! I've tried that third fire-mode: it's the only mode that's allowed me a "one shot, one kill" on a T-90, using sort of a manual top-down shot.
Pages: 1 2