Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: silly question how to get promoted??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to get promoted??
It's not a role playing server. Everyone is equal by default, except the ones who are slightly more equal than others ;D
iriz wants to get promoted to "potato-peeler"  ;D

Make

Sometimes im colonel and sometimes private. If General has good day, he will promote you to colonel.
@cia guys

fits the topic i think..

someone who's been playing us for a while (~1-2? month) had started thinking about how cia recruitment goes. i told him to ask you guys here, but he think it would seem like "begging for recruitment". but he thinks that he's a good team-player and blabla that kind of shit, so he started spamming me in IM about the topic, despite that i have no clue/interest about it.

so now as a postman i'm asking the cia guys to clear up the mind of this unknown person, about who has chance to get recruited and blablabla.. , you know..

grtz
CiA offers memberships for players that have been playing on coop nights for a long period of time, that have shown maturity, character and good team spirit, and expressed commitment to be active as a member.

Some have waited more than a year before being offered a membership so this is not something to be waiting for anxiously.
i told him that he shouldn't rely on becoming a member only 1-2 months after joining the cia community
i hope your words will make him behave vari.
Nobody should be longing for becoming a CiA member. It does not get you as much chicks as I hoped it would and the new guy has to bring the beer and clean the server afterwards...

Chris Johnson

Well I know I wouldn't want become a CiA member 'cause usually they are the leaders of some squad - and I prefer staying on my nice & clean Corporal Medic Chris Johnson slot  :Smile
We are not a squad. We are some guys who likes to play nice games and be good friends. We do not play clan-wars and don't have slots for a leader and normal soldier. We are all the same inside CiA. No ranks, no problems.

Chris Johnson

Yeah I know that,but still I'll keep my good old "life-saving Doc" place in the squad (at least if Ferenczi don't get it first  Wink)