Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Download page updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[blue][b]Download page is updated with all mods/ addons currently in use on CiA OFP CO-OP Server.
so if i already have the patched wgl, i only need "CiA WGL Addons" ? ??? ..or?
You are a Genius Ferenczi Smile

Here is the deal, FDF first:
If everything works perfectly don't do anything (why fix it if it's not broken). If you experience problems (missing islands, crashing, can't find this or whatever) you should install Complete FDF Installer with CiA Addons Correctly Installed. Be sure to follow instructions (the whole thing takes only a few min).

WGL:
Basically the same as above, version 5.12 is required along with WGL CiA Addons which is a selection from Zcommon and WGL island pack. If you have those two you don't need the addon-pack. The WGL CiA Addons is just much smaller.

To ensure flawless play, please use addons only from our site.
Damn, this means I will soon loose my Magic Handgrenade cheat... (purple sparkles and killer elfs were secretly located in the smoke). I need this to compensate for my 'limited' qualities on the battlefield.
(05-07-2009, 09:34 AM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]... [i](why fix it if it's not broken)...

Only if Smile

Make

What Zcommon addon pack includes?  :Smile
So any thoughts on including BAS addons into WGL salad as well?
BAS Tonal missions are made using BAS units and BAS/JAM weapons so apart from enhanced WGL's AI and wounding mechanics nothing should change, thus I doubt there will be any conflicts.
(05-07-2009, 03:03 PM)Make link Wrote: [ -> ]What Zcommon addon pack includes?  :Smile

Addons: (zcommon's random addons required for some missions)

PBOs:
tx_utils.pbo (scripts and functions, coc ai on demand, ammocrate transport etc)
dvd_v2.pbo (battle position for tanks, camo walls)
mfcti1.16.pbo
ctiobjects02.pbo
ctitc_addons.pbo
cti_markers.pbo

source: readme
(05-07-2009, 04:08 PM)Ferenczi link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Make link=topic=1711.msg7872#msg7872 date=1241701393]
What Zcommon addon pack includes?  :Smile
source: readme
[/quote]

In ciawgl addonpack...