Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Surrur (1-13 Coop, FDF)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New mission, started working on it in January. It's been on hold for a couple of months, but since I have already worked on it for over 10 hours, I will now try to complete it soon. Just need to test it on the server as it's pretty complicated for a dedicated server.

Release date: Soon.

Description: FDF side. As the remnants of 2nd AT platoon your task is to hold the Pokra Gap
Weapons: APILAS launchers and Musti recoilless gun, walk-ons are KES and mines.
Conditions: Night time. 15 cm of snow. -15 degrees Celsius.
Our man strength: 6 personnel Musti squad, 5-man APILAS team, and 2-man command & support (officer and medic)
Enemy: Russian; Tanks, APCs and infantry, all highly probable.
Preparations: Foxholes all around. Musti situated in a forest for maximum cover.

Mission plan:
Quote:Yesterday our AT platoon was assigned to guard the pathway that leads straight to the border. The rest of the company's platoons, 1st and 3rd are guarding the imperative Northern routes.

The area has been relatively peaceful since we assumed our positions approximately 12 hours ago with the exception of the last 10 minutes. There were guns fired in the direction of 1st Musti squad which has been dead silent ever since. Given that we can only assume that a Russian attack is imminent and we'll have to manage without the other Musti. The orders are clear: we can't afford to let any hostile armor get pass.

Special Weapons:
- 1x NV Goggles (assign at briefing)
- 40x Medium Artillery Support (radio assigned to platoon commander)
- Flare Guns (NCOs)

AT Weapons, Group 1:
- Musti Recoilless Gun 5x 95 Okr, 5x HEAT, 5x HE-Frag
- 2x APILAS, 2x LAW
- 2x Mine

AT Weapons, Group 2:
- 8x APILAS
- 2x LAW (NCO)
- 4x Mine

Enemy Estimation in the Area:
- Several MBT and APC vehicles
- Infantry
- No Artillery                       /// CHECK NOTES!

NOTES
Musti squad:
-Heavy AT guys: drop APILAS to activate your KES

APILAS squad:
-Drop empty APILAS to activate your 2nd APILAS
-NCO: Drop rucksack to activate your KES
-NCO: Magazines in the rucksack, for post-mine

Ambush or attack positions:
APILAS squad guys have dug positions Ahma, Saukko and Murkku for themselves. Choose the start position at slot screen.
Musti squad guys have dug positions on the edge of the forest for their APILAS launchers. Musti weapon's position is fixed.

MAP
[Image: s_map.jpg]
Can't wait but I fear the worst Wink
lookin awesome, well done Lenin  Wink

Chris Johnson

I would ask you to put medic slots too, as a gift for me  :Smile
1 not enough? Don't hesitate, be swift! Wink

(05-27-2009, 06:47 PM)Lenin link Wrote:Our man strength: 6 personnel Musti squad, 5-man APILAS team, and 2-man command & support (officer and medic)

Chris Johnson

1 is enough actually - ME  ;D

Make

Better to put 2. Im sure Chris will rush ahead yelling ''DOCTOR!''

Chris Johnson

True  Big Grin