Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: ShoutBox Advance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL, to fulfill Post's wishes; here it is:
Use this topic to elaborate your "comments"  :Smile

Quote:Grip:
A massive disconect, all creedit must go to Dogmeat that was abel to hangaround on the server as al others was disconected

Anguis:
@Dogmeat: Ha! Good point. . .

That way we can also punnish you better for being naughty boys Wink

I don't think the shoutbox lends itself well for heated discussions and lengthy conversations. Please open a thread about this.

Dogmeat:
Make proper distance from each other next time.

Anguis:
@Dogmeat: Please, when you want to blow yourself up, do it away from those who've managed to keep close by you. . .

Anguis:
@ADi: I like FDF and winter missions, too.

Dogmeat:
And somehow Marto was able to lead 12 people at 'Paradise Road' , make line and attack. So don't make excuses.

Dogmeat:
You left me and 3 others alone under fire, we were supposed to regroup at beach but no... it's too hard wait 2 minutes.

Mjolnir:
though it wasnt your fault as the squad was far too big to effectively command.

Mjolnir:
Calm down dogmeat,we only did that because as far as we were concerned, you were being completely useless as a squad leader

Dogmeat:
Take command whenever you want and lead as non-leader, but bitch whenever somebody else does something on his own!

Actually, this looks like someone blame Dogmeat for getting their asses blown to kingdom come  Big Grin
(wonder where that "3. Formation" rule apply?)
Frustrated, he committed suicide by eating his own grenade, but he's right - I was too close (though not close enough to die).
(05-29-2009, 02:57 AM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]wonder where that "3. Formation" rule apply?

apart from the original topic, generally this is the rarest thing on server :-\ (according to my experience)
Actually Grip comment was about other situation so don't blame me that I replied for it in shoutbox :o
As far as the other point was concerned, there were maybe 8 of us playing. 4 of us had moved onto the beach and were waiting for the others, who were pinned down and unable to reach us. Dogmeat was unable to command us effectively, due to positioning and the fact that anything more than groups of 4 or 5 is difficult to command, and then Grip decided to lead us off to try and achieve the objective and relieve some of the pressure on the other 4 from a different position, as we were too exposed on the beach.