Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Favorite weapon in OFP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chris Johnson

What is your favorite weapon in OFP? - Is it M16, is it Steyr, or maybe it's SVD Dragunov?

-However my favorite weapon is M4A1 SOPMOD ACOG MK Silenced (BAS mod) because I prefer stealth approach and it also has a selective fire options ; If there are some ammo crates near I usually pick up a Carl Gustav too - I also like carrying a Beretta with me in case I ran out of ammo
axe                                                                                                                                                                                  ;D

Make

I havent seen M4A1 in normal OFP, you must mean bas? :o

Well i dont have favorite weapon in normal ofp but my favorite weapon in FDF is rk 62

Chris Johnson

Sorry I didn't mean normal OFP - I mean including the mods we play with too
I like the GLA's (grenade launching attachments) in WGL because the sights actually work... (they are in 50m increments).

I also like the RPO-A in WGL - it is disposable and has a thermobaric warhead for use against infantry and soft-skinned hehicles. It causes a huge explosion burning up the oxygen - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPO-A_Shmel_(Bumblebee)

The TBG-7V warhead for the RPG in WGL does a similar job.

And another I like in WGL is the 84mm Carl Gustav where you can use HEAT rounds against armour and HEDP rounds against infantry and soft-skins.

Also the Dragon launcher is cool - it is a wire guided weapon similar to the TOW - you can't lock onto the target like the Javelin but you can correct the missile inflight by shifting the aimpoint - good against moving armour.

For aiming points for AT weapons in WGL see this post: http://www.ciahome.net/forum/index.php?topic=1645.0
(I will be adding some more soon...)
M4 SOPMOD Aimpoint from SJB Weapons Pack 2.0 (never got released - you can extract it from FFUR2007 though)