Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Editing OFP faces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Make

Did you already got your flag to your new face Chris  8)

Chris Johnson

Well actually I didn't put my country's current flag but the former one, the one the greeks made us change it and I'm sure you're interested in why did they do that but this is not the place for that conversation so if you want to know more check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_naming_dispute

So anyway this is the flag I was talking about http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...1-1995.svg it is a symbol of the patriots in our country and I am one of them
Hey ppl

Plz, if u could tell me , when exactly i should put  flag or sighn on my face - to see it back of my neck in game?
I mean the middle part/ centered and try to not cross borders of teztures of neck on both sides Smile

So how big can it be and where exactly i need to put it on my jpg face?

[Image: 6e5bc6b52746e8a7.jpg]

cheers Smile
u need to put the flag in the neck 0,5 cm away from bottom left and flip it vertical

Make

Also if you want to see your name in the bas games you need to put your name to backwards also.
You need to rename the picture to face.jpg and put it in OFP-folder->users-><your user name>
The file size must be EXACTLY 256x256 px, size 15-20 Kb. If too bik your face will turn white on servers with limited custom files
THX to all for help !!  :-* Wink

Now i'm going to create my own MTV  xml  Big Grin

Enemy will see MTV logo on my vehicle and they all escape without any shots  ;D

Make

You need to only rename your face to ''face'' if you rename it to ''face.jpg'' you only get white custom face.
(06-12-2009, 01:11 AM)Make link Wrote: [ -> ]You need to only rename your face to ''face'' if you rename it to ''face.jpg'' you only get white custom face.
Running Windows in n00b-mode too?  Big Grin

Sorry, just couldn't let be Wink
of course you need to show file extention too, stupid windows has a habit to hide them but I won't get tricked!

I know DOS 2.0 Tongue
@ Marto show me here your kangaroo face plz  Wink
ehhh.... Think you got this backwards mikka, Marto got his kangaroo in his neck... I think (or maybe not?) Tongue

Chris Johnson

Marto IS a kangaroo Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin joking
If anybody here knows how to convert jpg. file to paa. plz tell me.  :-*
I want to use it on my xml as logo Big Grin
[b]TexView? Or Kegety's PS plugin Wink
THX a lot! TexView made it good  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2