Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: WGL Russian Weapons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I personally am kind of sick of the generic Russian weapons on WGL. SO I decided to see if I could change this.

Having emailed him, I got Hoyt's permission to alter his Russian weapon pack to WGL. This I have done, and I will try and upload it tomorrow night probably.

Currently, the list of weapons is like so:
An-94
AEK-971
AEK-972
AK-101
AK-102
AK-103
AK-104
AK-105
MP-446
All execpt the MP-446 have various versions with different sights and grenade launchers/sights. They are not the best sights ever, and there wont be ruck mags as I still havent figured out where the script I need to alter is, but They all work, and I am trying to make them all unique in performance. Maybe we could add them to the CIAwgl folder?
Well, here it is. Ive added the Bizon, and also a script which adds the weapons to units due to the fact that I didnt make weapons for them. Its easy to use, and instructions are in the readme.
Is this client or server addon? And where is the link? Wink
Crap, I forgot to add it.

http://postdownload.filefront.com/138957...2b637fd2ef

Both Client and server would need it, its just like if you were to add BAS to the server.
oki, I'll have a look and tnx

edit: sorry, me n00b
Is there some kind of "Auto-replacement" or must it be manually done for each mission? I'm thinking of adding it to my own server for test.
Manually done. There are no units at the moment, but Ive added a script which allows you to select what weapons you want on your unit quickly and easily.
About rucksack ammo:

wgl\wgl_wep_config\cfgweapons.hpp
wgl\wgl_wep_config\cfgammo.hpp
wgl\wgl_wep_config\cfgpatches.hpp

cfgweapons.hpp fe:

class WGL_M16_PDM: WGL_RucksackMagBase
{
magazineType = "1 * 32";
ammo="WGL_M16_PackDummy";
picture="\wgl_wep\icons\psd556magpack.jpg";
displayName="Ruck (M16 Mags)";
displayNameMagazine="Ruck M16 Mags";
count=3;
reloadtime=2;
};

need to be done like this one: based on AK weapons magazines jpgs etc

cfgpatches.hpp

PDM things need to be added to list propobally

cfgammo.hpp

PackDummy need to be added to list

+ something that I am missing right now but I am a bit too tired to take closer look on it.
There should be a script somewhere telling the game what mags should be put down. I edited the Mapfact one which is based on this a while back, so I know what im doing.
I need to dl that file again, server restart constantly, OFP crash whenever I start a mission with this addon, lot's of textures errors.

But I think I understand the idea now MJ (and basic usage) Smile