Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: 105mm Arty in action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
105mm M101 howitzers fire mission during WGL Paradise Road mission:
[Image: FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE-2009-06-14--4.jpg]

[Image: FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE-2009-06-14--3.jpg]

[Image: FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE-2009-06-14--2.jpg]

[Image: FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE-2009-06-14--1.jpg]

[Image: FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE-2009-06-14-13-.jpg]

Make

:o I have never seen artillery before in WGL.
What happend to the good old M16? Tech-freaks...
Marto will you make a nuke for me pls        ;D

Chris Johnson

Can you manually fire with these Artys?
in CoC arty yes
Arty, Nukes, WP  :-[

WHERE'S THE AXE????????????  Tongue

Chris Johnson

(06-17-2009, 11:32 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]Arty, Nukes, WP  :-[

WHERE'S THE AXE????????????  Tongue
Well you are a CiA member and you are one of the players who run things on this server so you tell us ;D - anyway we can use Axe if we run out of ammo Big Grin

Make

We can use you also Chris Tongue

Chris Johnson

(06-18-2009, 03:03 AM)Make link Wrote: [ -> ]We can use you also Chris Tongue
The only way you can use me is to MAKE me throw bandages at the enemy,since I am medic in 95% of the missions, and something tells me it won't help much Big Grin
-Or you can use me as a bait,but that can only happen if I am not a medic 'cause medics usually stand by and watch you guys rip your guts with the enemy while I enjoy in my favorite drink mix - Red Bull + Johny Walker Wink
(06-16-2009, 09:51 AM)Peki Boy link Wrote: [ -> ]Marto will you make a nuke for me pls        ;D

I'm working on it.

Story line will be Peki is a very bad terrorist suicide bomber and has gotten access to secret US launch codes for Nuclear missiles. There is 30 minutes before the codes are activated and Peki will be able to launch the missile destroying Afghanistan. Peki is hiding in a small town in Astan - US forces must chopper in and neutralise Peki before he can activate the launch codes... But beware; Peki is armed with a HUGE gun..... and will fight to the end....

Peki was last seen cruising the streets of Khandahar in his yellow trabant with BMW badges yelling "Dirkah dirkah!" out the window.
It would be a great mission. I always dreamed to be a BAD BOY . ;D
How sweet Peki, that would be a real challenge for you  8)
(06-18-2009, 05:05 AM)Marto link Wrote: [ -> ]Peki was last seen cruising the streets of Khandahar in his yellow trabant with BMW badges yelling "Dirkah dirkah!" out the window.

[Image: JC-hysterical.gif] [Image: JC-hysterical.gif] [Image: JC-hysterical.gif]

Chris Johnson

(06-18-2009, 05:05 AM)Marto link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Peki Boy link=topic=1796.msg8816#msg8816 date=1245138677]
Marto will you make a nuke for me pls        ;D

I'm working on it.

Story line will be Peki is a very bad terrorist suicide bomber and has gotten access to secret US launch codes for Nuclear missiles. There is 30 minutes before the codes are activated and Peki will be able to launch the missile destroying Afghanistan. Peki is hiding in a small town in Astan - US forces must chopper in and neutralise Peki before he can activate the launch codes... But beware; Peki is armed with a HUGE gun..... and will fight to the end....

Peki was last seen cruising the streets of Khandahar in his yellow trabant with BMW badges yelling "Dirkah dirkah!" out the window.
[/quote]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2