Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: To any Finns who happen to check this forum. . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last Sunday, I had the pleasure of meeting and having breakfast with a young theologian from Finland. He had brought with him a small red box of dark, diamond-shaped chewable candy. He offered me a handful of these 'Salmiakki', which, to the American palate would also be known as a handful of 'kick in the balls'. Yes, you should have seen the grin that creeped across his face as I tried my first piece. He says you guys can eat a whole handful of these at a time. Most impressive. I'm still working through mine, and, I gotta say, they're growing on me! ;D
I bet you are talking about these. Tasteful indeed.  
Just say the words when you have become addicted to those so i can start some small export business Wink
Ah, ammonium chloride, great stuff. I find it weird people don't eat it everywhere. I guess it's an aquired taste.

Once you get used to it, a mouth full of the stuff should not cause any discomfort, except for the bit stronger salmiak candy like Tyrkisk Peber. You should also try Salmiakkikossu (salmiak vodka) Smile

Chris Johnson

That thing sounds and looks delicious Tongue too bad I don't have it in my country Sad

Make

Original ''Salmiakki'' is the best  Tongue
Yes, but u can get this in Sweden too, i know many addicted SwedensWink
maybe even in whole Scandinavia, but i don't know about Norway and Denmark Wink

When my polish friends tested this they started to complain and named this shit Big Grin