Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Where are all my old CiA Grandpas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings from Albert Schweitzer. I posted already a message in the OFP Multiplayer Forum but so far no reply. My question is of course, when will you set up an ArmA2 evening?  Smile

http://www.1aschnitzel.com/bilder/alles2.jpg
Guess I'm kind of "grandson" but.... Smile

I bet you can expect ArmA2 server when a stable linux server is released and of corse when ppl get the game Smile
@1aSchnitzel

I saw your post there in the BIS fourms. The sheet of faces of old CIA players was interesting, some familar names and some not. Actually a lot of them helped make OFP what it is today with thier great addons/mods.

Zwobot and I  spent some time with Warrior X, Hawkins and others playing on his JF (nam) server. They follwed the CIA style of game play and it was a lot of fun.

Unfortunately activity in the OFP scene is not what it was which explains why you haven't seen reply.
Albert, why don't you use your original username? If you don't remember your password it can be retrieved.
CiA grandpa reporting!

Great to see you again Albert, how are things these days? I plan to purchase a new system in order to play ArmA2, I hope to see you then again on the grounds of CiA, as we'll surely will try to make this work as soon as it's possible.

Cheers!
HA! Post is surely THE Grandpa :-)!

Dont forget to buy glasses aswell, Post, you cant get that much away from your screen to make it fit to your old eyes :-)....hahaha

...but on the other side, this might get you a heartstroke, as you will think this is real life.

hm, well that reminds me to think about i where i put my teeth yesterday... so it will be soup again today *sigh*

Post and Grandpa? Ha! I can still remember when Post was the little clan baby Wink - and I was his brother, sort of ...

Gone are the times when we used to be welcomed by a nice warm "Hi Dear" Smile
To be fair I was here a few weeks earlier than you HR, so please call me 'sir' and show some respect Tongue

(07-06-2009, 07:15 PM)Post link Wrote:To be fair I was here a few weeks earlier than you HR

I know, I know ... but what are a few weeks in a man's life?  Smile
Hello, so what kind of system do I need for OFP2 anyway? Ram, speed, card, etc.
(07-31-2009, 07:36 PM)Mentalcase link Wrote:Hello, so what kind of system do I need for OFP2 anyway? Ram, speed, card, etc.

Should run with these:

*  CPU: Intel Core 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or faster
    * RAM: 2 GB
    * Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon 4850 with Shader Model 3 and 512 MB VRAM or faster