Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: ArmA 2 Unofficial Co-Op days/nights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Make

I figured out that it would be great to have our own arma 2 co-op days/nights topic.
We can here catch players to play with us campaign on coop or just skirmish co-op missions.
You know, its really hard to find guys like in CiA Wink

CiA dont have yet Arma2 dedicated server, i know that, but someone can host and so on, at least i can host.
I have tryed to play with few guys, who keep it serious and they said no problems in the network so far.
I am ready and willing to participate, although on my computer ArmA 2 usually crashes every couple of hours playing.  
u can host a server with tools like "Hamachi" or "Tunngle". LAN Tools Smile
I have ArmA2 but i lagg Xtreme on my System

System:

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+  2.80GHz
2GB Ram
Nvidia Geforce 8500GT 512mb

Make

Anyone up for some Arma2 campaing coop today, lets say 19:00 CET? one hour earlier than coop night.
I am but you don't wanna play with me, at least if you know your own best. Still playing around in the Boot Camp. Last time I managed to shoot the "injured" at medic training, shoot ammocrate at AT range and burn to death Smile

OMG how I hate those controls, nothing is normal Tongue

Make

Hehe. Your welcome as long as you keep alive  Wink

P.S.

Does anyone know how to change slot when being host,
im tired to be cooper all the time.

Make

So, anyone who is up to arma2  19:00 CET post here your name so i just know is anyone even interested to play with me and two other guys.
Hi!

Nikiller [LOL] organize ArmA2 coop night on his own server again.
Next: 09.07.08. around 23:00
You can filter name "Nikiller" in MPservers.

greets
You still running your AA2 server Make? Would be nice to play sometime
Indeed i do, but just to clarify its not 24/7 and im hosting it through game.
To play in server you need to have teamworking skills, just like in CiA coop nights.
Server name is:Armed Assault 2 Serious Coop always and password is not enabled most of the time, but if it is, password is: team

Hope to see some known faces in the server  Wink