Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: karma?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
could someone tell me what is karma ???
We are the nice guys, higher karma = more likable Smile

Make

It just means that someone has applauded on you or something like that.If you have point on some things they may increase your karma. If you spam topics or act like a meathead they will decrease your karma.

CiA guys can only  increase or decrease your karma.

Chris Johnson

That explains why I got -3 karma ;D

Oh and let me ask you something.Single CiA member can decrease/increase high karma for 1 point, or can he decrease/increase as much as points he wants?
(07-02-2009, 09:50 AM)Overlord link Wrote:We are the nice guys, higher karma = more likable Smile

So i guess you can apllaud yourself, because noone would applaud to OL, wont they?

and Chris: i can only smite or applaud once in a hour, i just tried. you have now -4, sorry for that...

Chris Johnson

(07-02-2009, 05:31 PM)Fat Tony link Wrote:and Chris: i can only smite or applaud once in a hour, i just tried. you have now -4, sorry for that...
So I was your test mouse huh? ;D just joking, but as far as I can see my karma is still -3, oh and thanks for explaining
Now it's -4  ;D Big Grin Wink Wink Wink

Chris Johnson

(07-02-2009, 07:47 PM)Marto link Wrote:Now it's -4  ;D Big Grin Wink Wink Wink
Damn me and my nevershutting mouth again....I wonder who made it -4....Marto...?...or someone else...?...
Dont know, but its -5 now... 8)

Chris Johnson

(07-02-2009, 11:34 PM)Marto link Wrote:Dont know, but its -5 now... 8)
Oh shit and I thought it was bad when it was -1, come on, people will start to think I am some kind of a villain or something :'(