Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

I just created account here and I'm few times played in CiA server. Maybe someone remember me, I had this same name.
Anyway.

I want introduce myself.
I'm 18 Years old and I live in Finland.

I grow'd up in small village and I lived mostly "alone" yes I have Mom and Dad, but next who lived near us was far away. So I didn't have friend who lived near me. We had snails, frogs, few cats who came in woods and some other animals but I don't remember those english names.. When I was 15 we moved to big city and here I live. I have snake pet atm.

I have summer vacation (only week left) then school starts again and last year starts (blah, Don't wanna go to school) but now I have time to play OFP. Well of course I don't sit next to computer all day long but still I play much.

I listen all kind of music, but mostly Japanese rock.
My favorite food: noodles, shrimps, octopus, pea soup.
And I like watch horror movies, well they don't scare me anymore, all horror movies have that long haired little girl = /
Other intrestes are: Games, girls, clothes (corsets <3), notpr0n (riddle game that is in internet)

I love play co-op games 'cause I like play as team. Deathmatch are okay too, but I prefer Co-op.
I have read forum and game rules and nearly ready to join CiA Company.

I tried to write this long but I have to go out now, so it's little bit small introduction. I would love answer if you have question.

-Griever
Hi Griever!

Welcome to CiA and thank you for taking the time to introdue yourself. I've sent you the password in a personal message, see you ingame sometimes!

Greets, Post
Hi,

What species of snake do you have?
(08-03-2009, 08:25 PM)Marto link Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

What species of snake do you have?

My snake is cornsnake and his name is "Musti" That is famous Finnish dog name. But we have little bit "twisted" humor.