Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hi there folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As one of your members successfully pointed my focus of attention to your website; I would like to experience your unique blend of OFP-coop-playing. Therefore I have already installed the WGL and finmod-addons and even have finally managed to register on this forum of your website - so in theory, I'm locked'n'loaded and practically good to go  Wink.

I would appreciate, if I could join you guys for a trial session in the near future in order to find out, if I'm really as good as a fire team leader as my single player experience makes me think I am ;D.

If you got any more questions, feel free to ask.
Delaney - over and out-

P.S. The Finmod-campaign is a fine piece of art.
Hi Delaney,

If you pass Overlords review hopefully you'll be accepted. Seeing you play on Funhouse I know you are a skilled OFP player, you'll just need to adjust to CIA's tactical and coop apporach to each mission.

Cya in WGL soon.
Hi Delaney, nice to see you at CiA. Stay tuned, I'll contact you as soon as I have sorted out my firewall issue (or ban...) Wink

Hi Zulu1,

Although I do not remember "being watched" on Funhouse, I am thankful for your compliment.
Let the mighty Overlord decide if and when I will be ready to be given a password and therefore
an opportunity to adjust myself to CiA's tactical and coop approach to OFPmissions.

I am curious and I am quite looking forward to actually see ppl keep formation  Wink
Delaney