Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hear me roar.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, now that I got your attention... Finally. Seriously, where WERE you guys?
But to the point of this post that takes your time away.

I am a friend of a guy named... Uhhh... Something like Medo.. Or something... Starting with M...
Mate... Yes! MAKE. I'm a friend of THAT guy. Named Make. Right.
He got me here to play OFP. I actually joined like a millenium years ago. But never joined any games... Sorry.
I didin't join because I though that they were full of people giving me some commands on TeamSpeak and I got scared. Now that he told me what it's like, I got interested. Irony, I know.
I tried to join last day. Last Sunday. So yesterday, but I didin't have the password.
So here I am. Telling about myself to get the password.
Don't think that I'm going to let my guard down and tell something personal. Nay, I say again. Nay, sir.
Hmmmmm... What should I tell more...
Oh yeah. I live in this country called Finland. F-I-N-L-A-N-D. You play a mod about the whole country's army. Just to let you know.
Don't get shocked.
Oh, wait.
DAMMIT. I just told something personal. Now you'll come to my house and do something... Nasty... To me. The address is... Woops. There I go again. Something wrong today.

But yeah. You can ask Make if I'm even decent. Which I doubt. Wait. Let me ask. Just a minute.
He told me that I'm good. But not the best. Suprise, suprise. He trained me though...
Maybe he's lying. Nah, probably not. Also I seem like a pretty bad commander. I've met much worse though. So I'll say decent.
Ugh, this is getting out of hand. I'm testing your attention span really. I'm evil like that.
So my foot size is about... Oh My. Again I go.

Well. I'll just say that I'm maybe a bit above the decent. Not likely. If decent people are the people I've met playing the game online, then I'm a bit better.
A bit.
Keep that in mind.

Also, I'm getting a new computer in about 9-11 days, so before that don't get angry if I get laggy or something else stupid. It's not me. It's my computer. After I get the new computer there shouldn't be problems.
And sometimes I might not join A: Because I'm tired or not in the mood of playing a realistic game at the moment. So I might join LATER. LATER. L-A-T-E-R. A english word. For those that people like Make just can't understand and keep spamming that I need to get there ASAP. And
B: Because I'm in the middle of something. Like a game. And I might NOT join later is the game get's too long or you keep spamming. I get angry easily.
I rearly ragequit in the middle of a game. And never because I'm losing. Mostly because I'm tired of someone keeps being a total asshole. I don't like assholiness what so ever. Nay.

Well, that's probably all you need to know. And even a bit more.

EDN
You should definitely work on clarity and brevity lest Overlord drops the Hammer of Banishment before you get past the mission lobby ;D
You're story confused me... I don't think I can work for the rest of the day, I need to lie down for a moment.
Yeah sorry, I was a tad tired.
And when I tired my things get a bit... confusing.
And long. Well I'm tired again. I'm off.