Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Stilpu's WGL missions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks,

I promised to give you these missions long ago, but I forgot to upload them. Well, fortunately it seems you're still playing this game, so here they are.

Word of warning: these missions are created using mainly WGL, but some of them include Mapfact addons (Oil, Military) and some used to include SLX_Wounds (I hope I removed it, but please let me know if errors regarding that addon still occur). Missions are based in Nogova, Saint David, Trinity and Zavana, plus one bonus very small scale TvT mission in CAT Afghanistan. These missions were created for 4-5 players using group/side respawn; I removed the respawn, so they should catter 8-10 people, depending on how hardcore you guys are. Some are lacking mission failed trigger, also most of them are PBO'd manually using some ArmA based plugin, let me know if you encounter any error and I'll upload them again or fix the mission.

Feel free to modify them for your group (you might want to remove the sniper/scoped weapons/extra ATs in some of them, my friends thought they were too hard without them) and please do post any feedback you have regarding them, I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about them (criticism is welcome).

http://www.filefront.com/14394775/stilpu.zip

P.S. Are your missions available for outsiders? We'd be interested in trying them out.

EDIT: We were using WW4 anims, so you might find it hard to enter the base in Operation Fuel Leak without the jump anim. Maybe a satchel would do the trick? Also, you might want to remove the Javelin in that mission, I intended to have only AT4's there, but my friends bugged me to give them a Jav.
Thank you stilpu, we will try these missions. As long as you give original missionmakers their credits it's ok to use our missions I guess.