Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Cfg Weapons molotov cocktail error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear CIA Server,

Hi, I'm interested in playing on this server. I'm installing the addons now. I got the "Complete FDF Installer with CiA Addons Correctly Installed," "WGL 5.12 Patched," and "CiA WGL Addons" all installed, in that order. I unzipped them and then cut-and-pasted the folders into OFP directory. I boot up the game with the shortcut extension "-nomap -nosplash -mod=finmod;@CiA;@wgl5;@ciawgl" . It seems to be working okay, except that when I first boot it up, I get a Flashpoint error dialog box with the message "No entry ' config.cpp/CfgWeapons.FDF_Molotov'. " (apostrophes in the original, quotes mine). Here's a picture:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8897/errorj.jpg

The problem started occurring after I first installed the WGL 5.12 patched pack, which was after I got "Complete FDF Installer" and before "CiA WGL Addons." I haven't gotten Teamspeak or OFP Watch yet, but I can't imagine that they'll solve the problem.

If I click OK the game still moves along. I've gone into the mission editor, and new stuff is definitely there. I just want to be sure that this won't cause a problem. So, any tips? Thank you.

Nathan

(edit: minor typo)
Hi. These are two separate mods, "Finnish Defence Forces mod" and the "WarGames League mod". They aren't compatible with each other. You run them one at a time like this:

FDF:
-mod=finmod;@CiA

WGL:
-mod=@wgl5;@ciawgl
Oh. I was confused. So I run them according to what game the server is going to play, is that how it works?
Yepp, that's right. Official coop nights for the two mods are WGL on Sundays and FDF on Wednesdays. You'll se the server status (what mod currently running) on top right at our homepage or in OFPWatch. If you are interested in lets say FDF when server is in WGL mode, just use the shoutbox.
OK, now stuff makes sense now. Smile
(09-29-2009, 09:36 PM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote: [ -> ]OK, now stuff makes sense now. Smile
Quite nice, isn't it? Smile
(09-29-2009, 09:26 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]You'll se the server status (what mod currently running) on top right at our homepage or in OFPWatch.

Or via gamespy!  Big Grin