Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: May i get password for CIA co-op WGL server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all! I want to play on your server, but i don't have password. I'm playing OFP since 2005 year, and playing with WGL mod about 4 months. I prefer to play a&d maps and coops with a lot of AIs under player's command.
Hi T34,

Send a PM to one of the CiA members introducing yourself (no personal info needed) and what type of gameplay you are interested in and I'm sure they will invite you along to a coop night. We almost always play without AI on coop nights.

Regards,
Marto, i had sent PM to you.
(10-04-2009, 06:34 PM)T-34-85 link Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all! I want to play on your server, but i don't have password. I'm playing OFP since 2005 year, and playing with WGL mod about 4 months. I prefer to play a&d maps and coops with a lot of AIs under player's command.
Sorry to report this might not be the right server for you then T-34-85. This is a coop server with no AI's, only humans. We can play a A&D mission from time to time just for the fun of it but, as I said, we like to play coop only with humans.
(10-04-2009, 08:26 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to report this might not be the right server for you then T-34-85. This is a coop server with no AI's, only humans. We can play a A&D mission from time to time for the fun of it but, as I said, we like to play coop only with humans.

I didn't say, that i dislike to play coops with humans. I like to play all wgl missions, but if there is choise, i prefer missions, that i said. If there is not choise, i will play night coops and have fun.
Hey T-34-85!  Wink

Are you still alive? :o Big Grin

If somebody cares (or not) i can say that i know T-34-85 and in my opinion he is good OFP player and not so noobish like me  ;D
Thanks for support, MikkaSmile