Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Maps available for Download?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day all,

I was wondering if anyone on the network here has a mission file pack of some of the missions on your mission list that have been played through, work well and are fun. I am especially fond of missions on trinity. Any links of suggestions would be much appreciated, you can also reach me at shivirac@gmail.com. I would be more thatn happy to swap some of my favorite missions with anyone interested we have quite a few that we have really enjoyed playing and replaying. WE play coop respawn team and often with the BAS soldiers.

Appreciate the feedback in advance mates,

-Shivirac
Hi Shivirac

Unfortunately we don't have any ready-made mission packs for download but if you are interested I can send you some missions. Almost all of our missions are made for FDF (with BAS) and/ or WGL. Hope that don't lay a damper on things for you?
And btw; we play with no respawn Big Grin

Overlord
Hello Overlord,

I do appreciate the prompt reply. I would really appreciate it if you would forward me some of your favourites I am especially fond of those long slog multi objective heli support, they just killed my medic an hour into the mission, ones. LOL and if you have any good ones on trinity well that would just be the cat's meow!

I am a huge BAS fan, not familiar with WGL though, sure I could grab the addie off your site if I need it though.

The no respawn deal, well I hope I won't offend you purists if I change them to respawn=4 afterwards  Wink

Whatever you can send would be appreciated!! If you guys are interested in some missions that you may not have I would be more than happy to send some over as well. Gotta keep the community alive! Especially 9 years down the road.

Cheers,

Shivirac
Oh btw Overlord how will you be sending me these maps?
Send you a link for DL?
awesome!