Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma II Linux Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what? what? what? What went wrong?
(12-22-2009, 09:34 PM)Post link Wrote:what? what? what? What went wrong?

nothing went wrong. update 1.05 only changes a lot of addon files....
Hola Comrades,

what about setting up "infofficial" Arma Coop nights? Im just reinstalling Arma, and i havent played online yet. I dont know how many missions will be available and if they are worth playing it, but i thik we should get into action there. Maybe some retired CiA members will show up aswell? I think some stated something like that. And we have a reputation in the community aswell i guess ;-).

I thik when we just can set up a time for our members internally (i´d suggest Tuesday evening for the beginning) and try some fun. I´d even suggest not to protect the server with a password in the beginning aswell for making new contacts with some players in this "trial-period". When they mess around too much, we can switch to PW at every time and kicking weirdos fast should make our way of Cooop Style clear :-).

What do you think?

Tony
Tuesdays are ok for me, I'm looking forward to playing Arma2 with you guys to get a real feeling for the game. Singleplayer is boring.
Can't say for sure if I will be back home next Tuesday for coop...
I won't be there next week, but otherwise Tuesdays are fine I guess. I'd love to try this out in MP. As we now have 79 mission pbos on the server, I guess we can have fun for a while

I don't wanna be too insistent, but I cannot stress enough how much I will love to see Arma 2 played on this server. Any day at all!
Tueday is fine for me!
1+ on that Variable , could be god to get some games going on the server atleast 1 evning during the week(just to test the missions on the server wite a few players around).
And so we get a fell fore the game in the cia way, have noticed a lack of Co-op oriented servers out there Sad.
I've had the pleasure to play a few games with Zwo and/ or Variable (few for MP isn't it?) and I promise you, AA2 is made for coop. If/ when you are on other servers; grab a few missions you like and send them to me. I'll UL to server if they are "suitable".
(12-24-2009, 01:25 AM)Misha link Wrote:Any day at all!
Why not?  ;D
I would be happy to join too - should be able to do so very soon, just need first to get my game by mail (within next 1-2 weeks). And maybe get some feel of the game controls, so I won't cause any major disasters out there...  ;D

Any day is fine for me.
So is it an open Arma2 night on tuesday(tomorow) ???

And if so only a vanilla install and patched version 1.05?
gaming only happens, if I have reuploaded the bugged files (1,5 GB) till then. And then the others have to decide if it is open gaming or not.
all files uploaded and are ok. server starts fine.

it says version 1.04.61018, but I have downloaded the server again and still the same. Installed is version 1.05.62021.

BattleEye is is not installed.
Ingame Server browser tells the server version is 1.04 and I can't connect with version 1.05
edit... found the problem, was my mistake, soon should be fixed

server up and running with v1.05.62021 :-)
Pages: 1 2 3