Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Face Recognition Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Uh-oh, my uploading of (my composite of) Mikka's pictures broke the skin, and there's no scrollbar. I can't reach the "modify" button to fix it or upload new pictures, and I'm on maximum resolution. :o Suggestions? Help? Tongue

EDIT: Never mind, I was able to fix it. Smile
Any chance we could get these setup in a post all the same size, in a grid, something like this:

http://www.nakedsquid.com/index.php?navi=members

??? ???

Maybe also have face and back of head together for each person? Useful for knowing when you need to follow someone, many have flags or symbols on the back of their necks.
I was thinking about that very same page when I made this thread. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to do something like that using only UBB code.
What about just a big JPG image, could do it in photoshop.

Or what about a html page? Wonder if we could post html somehow? Lobanak would know more on this.
You can create tables with the BB code just like with normal HTML:
Code:
[tr]
    [td]First Picture, First Row[/td]
    [td]Second Picture, First Row[/td]
    [td]ThirdPicture, First Row[/td]
    [td]....[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
    [td]First Picture, Second Row[/td]
    [td]Second Picture, Second Row[/td]
    [td]....[/td]
[/tr]
Hello Guys here is my Custom Face.Its Arnie with  Big Grin

[Image: stooker.png]
^ Funny!
took me awhile to do this but its so easy.
Copied the idea from Zulu1.

pm me if you want help.

[Image: face-1.jpg]

Yes, it is Michael Caine.
Quote:took me awhile to do this but its so easy.

Good deal.  Big Grin

Quote:how do you upload i photo?

You can use imageshack, photobucket...etc. These are free file host sites. Upload your file there and post the link here. One thing to watch is file size, most fourms limit image size to about 100kb.

i don't know if you have my face or is it going to be included in that [LOL]-like collection, but if it will, please wait for me to choose something more personal, my current face is actually stolen from CSLA mod!
LOL, sorry guys, I've kinda neglected this lil' project I started.

I'm getting hooked on OFP editing and it's taking up time for just about everything else.  :o
(12-31-2009, 01:48 AM)kid link Wrote: [ -> ]took me awhile to do this but its so easy.

pm me if you want help.

[Image: face-1.jpg]

Yes, it is Michael Caine.

[move]you can't miss me![/move]
It's still a very good idea to lose the [CiA], kid.

But, yup, we won't be able to miss you - nice idea for a face, we'll have to see what it looks like, in-game.
(12-31-2009, 04:03 PM)Anguis Viridis link Wrote: [ -> ]It's still a very good idea to lose the [CiA], kid.

Yeah, do you realize that [CiA] is a clan tag, kid? It's for members of the squad itself. They have to invite you. I don't have it. It seems that the clan dudes would be fine with plain old cia_kid , but [CiA]_kid might cause...confusion.

Nice face, though. One of these days I need to get a custom face.  Tongue
'kid' works fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4