Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys

i was directed here by some guy over on the BIS forum. im killerbob (or StonedSolder on OFPEC) ive been on the OFP scene since its release but have been away from the community for about a year im looking to get back into playing coop missions and mission making and scripting

Iv been in a few ofp coop clans SET and GST where i was squad leader and chief scripter, i enjoy playing team based coop trying to play as realistic as possible, i also have four years real life British Army experience so have a grasp of command and control, anyway im just looking for a good bunch of guys who enjoy playing OFP. How often do your coop nights happen and how many of your guys are active or am i the last person left playing OFP:R

cheers
Thanks for the note, PM sent.
great thanks ill see you in the field of battle
Welcome Killerbob! I guess Marto have sent you all the needed info, but you can also view the details on the left hand side of the site's homepage. Everything there is still relevant.
thanks, yea got all the relevant info and addons etc, just waiting for some free time and ill jump on your server, got work tonight but should be on around the time you have your wednesday night coop
Hi, Killerbob,

I just read through your custom face tutorial - very, very cool! Thanks for making it available.
I don't have Photoshop, but I might give it a go with Gimp or Paint.NET.