Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Brifing & Roster(Sunday 8/11-09)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
pity i might not be there on sunday evening.....but i am not sure yet....
let's say that if i will be there i can take slot 2(M60) in your team grip.

nice effort on planning a good coop night grip  Wink
cheers
I will be around from 19.30 CET on sunday if any one have some questions.
Could be god if all Team Leaders are online 19.50(in case som big questions come up)
And the rest of the players make sure they come betwen 19.55 and 20.05(as sone all is there we could start)

@Gum
rgr, you are MG reserve

@T-34-85
rgr, you and BormaN is sloted in Alpha Green
Fellas,
just want to let you know that I maybe will not make tomorrows coop night because I might be on an airsoft event...
nooo, my carfully constructed plan is going to ........... , but no problem Zwobot

Is it a big event?
(11-06-2009, 08:19 PM)Grip link Wrote: [ -> ]I slot you as medic then, heard you made a god job patching OL up a few weeks back

Are you implying that I'm good at hiding from the action?
nop, more that you are god enugh to save your self and still abel to trow bandages to those of us that isent(like my own habbit of getting wounded all the time)
Slot me in Alpha Red's Field Radio Operator.
(11-08-2009, 11:26 AM)Grip link Wrote: [ -> ]nooo, my carfully constructed plan is going to ........... , but no problem Zwobot

Is it a big event?
It is canceled, I'll be on the server tonight.
Add Starosta to Radio Operator in Alpha Green. If anyone will give him password to server, he come.
There is his topic:
http://www.ciahome.net/forum/index.php?topic=1964.0
May anyone ask CIA members to look in that topic?

Quote:Alpha Green(Fire Team)
1. Team Leader, BormaN
2. Grenadier, T-34-85
3. Field Radio Operator, Starosta(?)
4. Automatic Rifleman(m249), mikka
(11-08-2009, 05:08 PM)Zwobot link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Grip link=topic=1963.msg10315#msg10315 date=1257672376]
nooo, my carfully constructed plan is going to ........... , but no problem Zwobot

Is it a big event?
It is canceled, I'll be on the server tonight.
[/quote]

Yay! Or...no! Uh...haha!  ;D
We did it!Smile
Pages: 1 2