Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Briefing/Roster/Plan for Sunday 11-15-09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We will come, put as in Alpha green:
Quote:Alpha Green:
Slot Player
1: Squad Leader Grip
2: RPG Grenadier BormaN
3: RPG Grenadier T-34-85
4: Grenadier gum
5: Grenadier Starosta
6: Machinegunner RKDmitriyev
7: Crew (BMP commander)
8: Crew (BMP gunner)
9: Crew (BMP driver) Reserve

I would like to take BMP commander slot, but i think i have no gunner and driver. There isn't AI in  gunner and driver slots, is it?
rpg grenadier, alpha red
I updated the roster and posted the basic tentative plan for the mission (see second post in the thread).

Some important slots are still unmanned but I think a number of "random" players will join in like last week, if not we'll see whether to play the mission or postpone it.
(11-15-2009, 08:10 PM)Zwobot link Wrote:I updated the roster and posted the basic tentative plan for the mission (see second post in the thread).

You forgot to write Starosta in grenadier slot, Alpha Green.
GAH--well, that was an OK game while it lasted. Unfortunately my computer crashed and restarted in the middle of the game. That's the second time that's happened this week (it happened on Wednesday too). It's like I get a little de-synced and it just doesn't go back. Then after 5 minutes or so the computer restarts. Hope you guys enjoyed the rest of the game. :-[  :-X  :-\  ???  :o  :'(
Yup, that's always a kick in the balls - happens to me, on occasion. I haven't been able to discern a pattern of conditions that would tip me off to a consistent cause. . . It was a fun game - I ended up staying longer than I thought I'd be able.
Pages: 1 2