Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Is it something I said?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone took off one of my karma points.  :o  ???

Did I offend someone? I'm just curious.  Smile
What is it for anyway?
There you go - I just added one for you!
(12-08-2009, 05:04 PM)Hawke link Wrote: [ -> ]What is it for anyway?

It's just a measure of e-cred on the forums.

And thx Marto.

It's not too important to me, I was just wondering if I did something wrong. :-X
And now it seems that the karma system has been done away with? Well, I guess we'll just have to keep track of it by hand now.  ;D

I guess it's for the best, poor OL was down to only two karma. He probably blew away some of them with a grenade launcher.

(<3 OL <3  :-* )
(12-09-2009, 05:28 PM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote: [ -> ]And now it seems that the karma system has been done away with? Well, I guess we'll just have to keep track of it by hand now.  ;D

I guess it's for the best, poor OL was down to only two karma. He probably blew away some of them with a grenade launcher.

And a whole squad of players with his helicopter..... Sad
True  >Sad

hmm... why RPG7 PG is so weak against cobra?  :Smile

Big Grin
(12-09-2009, 06:00 PM)Marto link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=RKDmitriyev link=topic=1999.msg10763#msg10763 date=1260372522]
And now it seems that the karma system has been done away with? Well, I guess we'll just have to keep track of it by hand now.  ;D

And a whole squad of players with his helicopter..... Sad
[/quote]

Ey...it was MY helicopter. Unfortunately the gunner was not of equal quality.
(12-09-2009, 05:28 PM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote: [ -> ]And now it seems that the karma system has been done away with? Well, I guess we'll just have to keep track of it by hand now.  ;D

(<3 OL <3  :-* )

As we have no interest in people minding about points in game and outside of it, the Karma system was removed. I feel that it doesn't meet the CiA spirit and we are better off without it.
Is there some hidden forum where CiA members decide on things like this? lol
sure. What you see is just for normal grunts :-).

The cool stuff is only for people with more than +6 Karma, so you wont see it...

btw i liked it to give or take only by my likeness, that should keep people friendly to me! sigh...