Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: OFP: FDF Anti-tank weapon sights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AT launchers:

112 RsKes APILAS

* destroys most of tanks with a single shot
* you can carry only one rocket
[Image: apilas.jpg]

55s55

[Image: 55s55.jpg]

66 KES 88

[Image: 66kes88.jpg]

KES 75 orak

[Image: kes75.jpg]

RPG-7

[Image: rpg-7.jpg]

RPG-7V

[Image: rpg-7v.jpg]

---

World war II launchers:

M9 Bazooka

[Image: m9bazooka.jpg]

Panzerfaust 30

[Image: panzerfaust30.jpg]

Panzerschreck

[Image: panzerschreck.jpg]

---

Portable missile systems:

All of the following weapon sights can be zoomed in/out with +/- keys on the numpad.

PstOhj 2000 (Eurospike)
* "fire-and-forget". Lock target by right-clicking it ONCE (you won't see any marker)
* to avoid the missile hitting ground after launch, place your aim slightly above the target (after locking it)

[Image: pstohj2000.jpg]

PstOhj 82M (Konkurs-M)
* wire-guided: keep aiming the target until impact, and if needed - make small adjustments to the missile flight path by moving your mouse
* this weapon is also used in finnish BMPs

[Image: pstohj82m.jpg]

PstOhj 83M (iTOW)
* wire-guided

[Image: pstohj83m.jpg]

Vigilant Missiles
* wire-guided

[Image: vigilant.jpg]

9M14M Malyutka
* wire-guided

[Image: malyutka.jpg]
Nice work Osku!

Now you can finish the rest of the WGL ones.... Wink
very well researched and a very useful resource, not that ill remember any of the point of aims, i just rely on point and pray as usual
Nice job Osku, I like the range on [i]Panzerfaust
Cool beans. Can the ATLAS seriously take out an M1A1 in one shot, though? You said it could destroy any tank.
(12-11-2009, 06:13 PM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote: [ -> ]Cool beans. Can the ATLAS seriously take out an M1A1 in one shot, though? You said it could destroy any tank.

Ah yes, you are right, my bad. I will correct that. It won't take out an M1A1, seems like it only injuries the crew and can do some damage on the turret, but won't disable it.

Also, it won't blow up T80, but one well placed shot can kill all crew inside.

But it's comfortable, that there isn't much enemy M1A1s in FDFmod ...

(12-11-2009, 05:12 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job Osku, I like the range on [i]Panzerfaust

yep, 75m is the maximum range ;D
Good work Osku with those stuffs

(12-11-2009, 12:56 PM)Osku link Wrote: [ -> ]112 RsKes APILAS
[Image: apilas.jpg]

In normal FDF with all cursors/huds on u can lock target with APILAS to see  u will be able to hit it or not. U need to aim this manualy still but this locking is quite helpfull Wink
Can someone pin this topic up to forum, like all others about anti armour weapon sights, please. :Smile
THX