Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CiA Coop night video 23.12.2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's one small Christmas present for all of you...
Movie from the last coop night, 23. december 2009.
It's the first movie I've ever done... compiled together from short video clips with Windows movie maker.

Game sounds+teamspeak were also recorded, but they are very low, unfortunately. And I couldn't leave the music out..  Big Grin

[URL=
Excellent video Osku Smile
Looked like you had some fun time yesterday!
Very nice Osku! I like the last part with the ambush on the vehicle column and the bridge.

Want to post it in our thread in the BI forum (and maybe upload to vimeo or youtube)?
Brilliant video.

But do the lyrics around the chorus say "we will never say...we've never been laid" ???
Thanks guys.

@Zwobot - Sure, I can post this on the BI forums thread too. I'll check youtube/vimeo, I might need to create an account.

(12-24-2009, 03:21 PM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote: [ -> ]But do the lyrics around the chorus say "we will never say...we've never been laid" ???

Hehehe, no... it is "We will never see, we'll never believe..." Wink

(12-24-2009, 03:41 PM)Osku link Wrote: [ -> ]@Zwobot - Sure, I can post this on the BI forums thread too. I'll check youtube/vimeo, I might need to create an account.
No need to create an account on any of the two sites just for this video...
Nice video Osku Smile
Osku - Awesome, man! Great video!
Just WOW!  
Good production man - keep it up!
Nice "climatic" scenes and cool music! - i prefer turmion kätilöt for FDF Big Grin

ha! u even added sounds from TS  Smile

Our brave finnish armored arm from this high point of view looks really nice - like in WIC  Wink
BTW we stopped those russkies there good  Big Grin

What's replacement of Black OP units do u use Osku?
Quote:Our brave finnish armored arm from this high point of view looks really nice - like in WIC  Wink

Yes, it actually reminds of wic - I guess you've got very familiar with that view angle..  Smile

Quote:What's replacement of Black OP units do u use Osku?

It is Sputnik's units modification: http://www.ciahome.net/forum/index.php?topic=1469.0
amazing video, music, editing, gameplay, server!

Osku, you rock!
I took the liberty of uploading it:

If you mind Osku, let me know and I'll remove it.
Yeah good work Osku, crisp video and good music track. Another CiA video that can be seen on YouTube is by Kenwort from about a year ago. Hawke is featured near the begining with his egg face on Smile

Yea, I've seen the Kenworth's video before... it's cool Smile

@Hawke: That's great, thanks for uploading to youtube!