Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Briefing/Roster for Sunday 27 Dec 09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm not sure whether I'll be on time tonight, so don't slot me in just yet. However, keep a free place warm for me please Wink
Rgr Post, will be a slot waiting for you...

Maybe Platoon HQ messenger....

...just kidding... Wink

PS I try to fix that chopper (Mi-2) mission...
BormaN and Simich will come too.

Quote:Heavy Direct Fire Support Team Delta - Alpha Orange
1. Team leader (M4/M203) - Team leader - BormaN
2. Assaultman Javelin (M4 ACOG/Javelin) - T-34-85
3. Assistant Assaultman Javelin (M4 ACOG/Ruck Javelin missile) - Simich
4. Assistant Assaultman Javelin (M4 ACOG/Ruck Javelin missile)

And someone from "North" will take 4-th slot too.
I whould be happy if a few more whould sign up, so a know if i have 3 or 4 Squads to operate wite(it makes a lot of difference) and if i have a sniper team fore those priority targets.

So if you are planing to play plese sign up ;D
(12-27-2009, 05:36 PM)Grip link Wrote: [ -> ]I whould be happy if a few more whould sign up, so a know if i have 3 or 4 Squads to operate wite(it makes a lot of difference) and if i have a sniper team fore those priority targets.

So if you are planing to play plese sign up ;D

I'd say Viking will shift down into Slash's squad, and the grunt squads will fill up quickly at 2100, someone will gobble up the sniper slot, I can shift down into medic if noone else takes it.

I'd say you can definately count on 2 full Antiarmour squads, 1 full grunt squad and sniper, and command group.

How was airsoft in the snow...?
I suppose i can make it to 21.00 and will take the leader of sniper group.

Cheers Tony

Marto, charlie rifleman works for me.
I'll be there too. But as usual I'll take what's left.
@Marto
The airsoft whent well but as expected to many was afraid to get cold and dident showed up.
But those that showed up was showed great spirt and mayed it worth it. Hadde relly fun overruning som guys in aussicam(it didet work well in a snowy swedish forest)

Here comes the plan fell free to move this text to the plan post
The Plan

FUP.
The platoon form a line formation on the beach wite Scout team and HQ Team trailing behind (se below)

Team Charlie, Team Alpha, Team Delta
              HQ TEAm    Scout Team

And advance on the 1st Target(that is pretty close bay so watch out)
We try to supprise the enemy and establish a fire supperiority.

When advancing on the 2nd Target Team Delta and Scout Team moves to hill 45. And gives overwatch.
Team Alpha and Charlie moves in from the south.

The platoon moves up on hill 114 and get a god view of the taret and surounding areas.
Scouts move to a pos slightly more west on hill 114 than the rest.

On the 4th Target the platon once more form a line and moves on the target. Wite Scouts providing over watch from hill 90(as long as possibel)
The maine force move to hill 47.(then the Scout team moves to hill 47)

Then the platoon moves out to hill 59 and make sure no hostiles is at the evac site (boats)

ROE
All that is armed is to be considerd as enemys.
I'm definitely out for tonight. Have fun and see you next week (Arma2 on Tuesday I hope  Smile)
Did you finished the mission?
I did  ;D

[Image: ffffm.th.jpg]

All objectives ticked but there was no time and no a sense to run myself to extraction point  Wink

no time, no sense and no firepower to defeat the shit loads of nme that was waiting for u at boats extraction point mikka Smile

good shots on the choppers btw

Simich

Well, I want to thank everyone for this game, as first game on CiA server it was great, too bad BormaN have died too early, but gum did his job, as a fireteam(Javelin squad) leader very well, thanks.
I really enjoyed entourage you have created, I even felt like on a big airsoft game  Big Grin
Thanks everyone, I hope future missions will be only more realistic and more exiting.
My computer crashed, as you probably figured out. It seems to have a knack for crashing whenever the mission gets too fun. Sorry guys. :-\ :-[
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5