Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Mission Bug or "Area for Improvement" Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't see a single thread for this, so I thought I'd start one.  Wink I figure it's at least useful so that those of us who can't edit the mission list spreadsheet can call the attention of those who can.

Clean Sweep
??? sorry, I can't find the filename on the missions list. Tongue
WGL
UH-60 chopper at end won't land. Identified 12/15/09. Sorry if you fixed this already, Marto.

Kill the Spy
@wg_co_06_killthespy.noe
WGL
Has respawn. Identified 12/25/09

Just Looking
wgl_co_06_justlooking.catintro
WGL
(1) CoC Artillery doesn't seem to work. Bug report bar appears at top. Identified 12/25/09
(2) Time is somehow accelerated so that the sun rises from pitch black night in about 20 minutes. The watch spins around like crazy. ??? Identified 12/25/09
Well spotted RK, these should go under WGL section in forum. Missions can work perfectly well in SP mode or MP mode run from local server. Some bugs/ errors is only discoverable when mission is run from a dedicated server. Bugs like this mainly occour because missions ain't tested on dedicated server before upload.

CiA Members know the drill, blame them....
(12-26-2009, 01:13 AM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote: [ -> ]Just Looking
wgl_co_06_justlooking.catintro
WGL
(1) CoC Artillery doesn't seem to work. Bug report bar appears at top. Identified 12/25/09
(2) Time is somehow accelerated so that the sun rises from pitch black night in about 20 minutes. The watch spins around like crazy. ??? Identified 12/25/09

Just to add; we were 3 players (AI disabled), if it makes any difference.

PS. How about the chopper reinforcements - Koortz, did you hear/see the choppers after I called them? at least I didn't... but we didn't continue the mission very long after that, so they just might had not yet arrived on the scene.
Quote:PS. How about the chopper reinforcements - Koortz, did you hear/see the choppers after I called them? at least I didn't... but we didn't continue the mission very long after that, so they just might had not yet arrived on the scene.

I didn't hear them either. The mission was so FUBAR that it could have gone either way. Tongue

(12-26-2009, 04:34 AM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]Well spotted RK, these should go under WGL section in forum.

So should I post another thread over there or ask the mods to move this one?
(12-26-2009, 01:13 AM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote: [ -> ][...]

Not a bug but an OFP MP feature.
(12-26-2009, 02:42 PM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:PS. How about the chopper reinforcements - Koortz, did you hear/see the choppers after I called them? at least I didn't... but we didn't continue the mission very long after that, so they just might had not yet arrived on the scene.

I didn't hear them either. The mission was so FUBAR that it could have gone either way. Tongue

The gunship is there but becuse of the acelerated time it comes, it runs out of fuel and crash(its possibel to avoid but hard as hell to remember to tell the pilot to rtb when he is low on fuel >Sad)

If this mission is fixed it think it whould be a relly nice one
The WGL setup requires a huge overhaul before it really makes sense to list bugged maps. CiA were worried there weren't enough maps to justify WGL coop nights so they put on everything they could possibly find, which resulted that there are dozens of maps which are on the server 3 or even more times. At one point I was so bored that i started working through them, but it's too tedious writing them down by hand. Someone with actual access to the mission folders on the server needs to do that. But frankly, I don't think anybody really cares enough.

Tons of maps with respawn too...